Our Covington podiatrists are conveniently located on Highway 278 just one mile west of Newton Medical Center in the Newton Plaza Shopping Center adjacent to Kroger. Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia and has proudly served the Covington community since 2008. Like the city of Covington itself, Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia provides the community modern state-of-the-art foot care with a friendly neighborhood feel. Lead by Dr. Scott Roman, our team will provide the expert advice you seek and the southern hospitality you need.
- Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia welcomes Dr. Ryan Goldfine & Dr. Shaynah Goldfine!
- Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia – West Cobb – Coming Soon!
- Heel Pain Syndrome by Griffin Podiatrist Dr. Osayamen Edigin
- Ingrown Toenail – Snellville Foot and Ankle Doctor, Dr. Joshua Mann, Educates Georgia Patients
- Prevention and Treatment of Ingrown Toenails by Canton Podiatrist, Dr. Evan Lewis