About Dr. Goldfine
Dr. Goldfine was born in Atlanta and raised in Roswell. After attending college in Washington DC, graduate school in New York, and a first-rate ankle and foot residency training in Michigan, Dr. Goldfine returned to Georgia with his family to open his practice. He lives in North Metro-Atlanta with his wife Shaynah Goldfine, DPM, and his two energetic daughters, Leah and Maya. The Goldfines are very active in their community, and enjoy hiking, camping, traveling, and attending concerts.
Dr. Goldfine is committed to bringing his patients the highest level of care. He is a highly trained specialist in an array of lower extremity conditions, including plantar fasciitis, orthotics, ingrown toenails, wound care, wart removal, sports medicine, hammertoes, bunions, palliative care, and surgical intervention.
“I understand how inhibiting foot and ankle discomfort can be on your daily life, which is why I am dedicated to bringing you optimal care through proper diagnosis, and subsequently taking a thorough approach to treatment.”
- Undergraduate: The George Washington University – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Graduate: The New York College of Podiatric Medicine – Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Beaumont Farmington Hills (PMSR/RRA) – Chief Resident
- The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Piedmont Atlanta
- Piedmont Mountainside
- WellStar Acworth Health Park
- WellStar Kennestone