Joseph R. DiStefano, DPM
- Undergraduate Degree: Syracuse University: Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Medical School: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: Philadelphia, PA
Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- Residency: Chestnut Hill Hospital: Philadelphia, PA
Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Resident
- Piedmont Cartersville Medical Center
- Calhoun Center for Foot & Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Sports medicine
- Pediatric medicine
- Dermatological skin
- Nail pathology
About Dr. DiStefano
Joseph R. DiStefano, DPM is a podiatrist specializing in the treatment and rehabilitation of sport injuries, pediatric medicine, and various foot and ankle surgeries. He has over five years of extensive experience diagnosing and treating foot, ankle and lower extremity pathology. Dr. DiStefano is highly skilled in determining the cause of various foot/ankle issues and recommending a treatment plan. Dr. DiStefano uses cutting-edge therapies and current techniques in surgical management.
Dr. DiStefano is from Syracuse, New York, and has an undergraduate degree in Biology from Syracuse University. After finishing graduate studies at SUNY at Buffalo, he attended the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. He then completed a three-year residency at Chestnut Hill Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
When Dr. DiStefano is not saving soles, he enjoys spending time with his wife, young daughter, and dog!
Make an Appointment Today!
The mission of Dr. DiStefano and Ankle & Foot Centers of America is to provide the highest level of podiatric care to every patient who enters their practice. To schedule an appointment with Dr. DiStefano for any foot or ankle aliment, please call our Calhoun or Cartersville Georgia office at (770) 386-1389. Also, you can click HERE to make an appointment online now!