Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell, DPM
“As a physician, I prioritize active listening to grasp a patient’s concerns and goals. I collaborate with patients to create a tailored plan that satisfies their expectations and leads to successful outcomes.”
At the Tennessee Ankle & Foot Centers of America, Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell, DPM is committed to providing his patients with the highest level of care possible. He utilizes the latest technology and treatments to ensure that his patients receive the best outcomes possible. Some of the advanced treatments and procedures offered by Dr. Mitchell include:
- Minimally invasive surgery: Dr. Mitchell is skilled in minimally invasive surgical techniques that reduce recovery time and allow for faster healing. He uses these techniques to treat a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, hammertoes, and more.
- Custom orthotics: Dr. Mitchell is an expert in custom orthotic devices and uses them to alleviate pain, prevent injuries, and improve overall foot and ankle function. He uses digital scanning technology to ensure that each patient’s orthotics are specifically designed to meet their individual needs.
- Sports medicine: As an avid runner himself, Dr. Mitchell understands the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle. He offers a range of sports medicine treatments to help athletes recover from injuries such as recurrent ankle sprains and also to prevent future ones from occurring.
- Pediatric foot care: Dr. Mitchell is experienced in treating pediatric foot and ankle conditions and is passionate about helping children maintain optimal foot health. He takes a gentle and compassionate approach to treating children and helps them understand their conditions and the steps they can take to improve their health.
In addition to providing top-notch medical care, Dr. Mitchell is dedicated to educating his patients about their conditions and the treatments available to them. He takes the time to listen to each patient’s concerns and provides clear and concise explanations of their conditions and the treatments he recommends.
If you are seeking exceptional podiatric care, look no further than our Nashville Podiatrists at the Ankle and Foot Centers of Tennessee. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards better foot and ankle health.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Southern Indiana – 2006
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine – 2010
- Postgraduate medical and surgical training of the foot and ankle at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 2010-2013
- Adult and pediatric flatfoot deformity correction
- Sports medicine
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Second opinions
Hospital / Surgery Center Affiliations
- Tristar Southern Hills Hospital, Nashville, TN
- St Thomas West Hospital, Nashville, TN
- Tristar Stonecrest Hospital, Smyrna, TN
- Physicians Pavillion Surgery Center, Smyrna, TN
Professional Affiliations / Memberships
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member of the Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
Publications / Presentations / Special Courses & Seminars
- Board Certified in foot and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery by American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Licensed podiatrist Tennessee
- STAR Total Ankle Replacement Training
Click here to add your own text