Stanley R. Kalish, DPM
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Adelphi University on Long Island, New York
- Medical School: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City.
- Residency: Comprehensive Reconstructive Podiatric Surgery Residency at Doctors Hospital in Tucker, Georgia
- The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
About Dr. Kalish
As a board-certified podiatrist with over four decades in practice, Stanley Kalish, DPM, FACFAS, is a trusted expert in all foot and ankle ailments. He cares for patients of all ages, from children through seniors, at clinic locations in Sandy Springs/Perimeter and Jonesboro, Georgia. Throughout his career, Dr. Kalish has been the recipient of countless prestigious awards for his dedication to podiatric medical care. He was even recognized by Podiatry Management Magazine in their list of “150 Most Influential Podiatrists,” in addition to being voted by his peers as a “Top 25 Podiatrist” in the same publication.