Now Offering Telemedicine!
Atlanta Podiatrists Safely See Patients Amidst COVID-19:
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- We do not want to crowd the office. We are limited to three patients at one given time, so no walk-ins and please be on time for scheduled appointments.
- ALL contact points, including – bathrooms, door handles, etc. are being sanitized after each use.
- In order to protect our patients and staff, we are screening all visitors to our practice for fever.
- Our Physicians and staff are wearing mask and asking patients to do the same if they have them available.
- Patients who feel any respiratory illness, extreme fatigue, difficulty breathing / shortness of breath, coughing are being rescheduled after 7-14 days
- Any accompanying visitor or family member will be asked to wait outside of the building. Exceptions will be made to one parent accompanying a minor child, or to a caregiver who is essential to the patient being seen.
Trusted Sources for COVID-19 Information: