Our College Park podiatrists office is conveniently located on Old National Highway in College Park, Georgia, making it easily accessible from most any where in South Metro-Atlanta. College Park was the second location for the Ankle and Foot Centers of Georgia and was open in the late 1980’s. This office used to also be the location of our out-patient surgical center before we moved it to its new home in Jonesboro.
- Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia welcomes Dr. Ryan Goldfine & Dr. Shaynah Goldfine!
- Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia – West Cobb – Coming Soon!
- Heel Pain Syndrome by Griffin Podiatrist Dr. Osayamen Edigin
- Ingrown Toenail – Snellville Foot and Ankle Doctor, Dr. Joshua Mann, Educates Georgia Patients
- Prevention and Treatment of Ingrown Toenails by Canton Podiatrist, Dr. Evan Lewis